Talk

Advanced search

Glitter and glue help

(2 Posts)
butterfly280 Thu 09-Nov-17 17:13:50

I need to add a gold glitter effect to thick paper. Basically I'm making festive certificates and want to add glitter to the Christmas tree on the certificate. They're for kids but need to look polished.
What glue do you recommend? What glitter? Is there a spray glitter product on the market that will give good results?
Thanks for your help. x

LadyDeadpool Thu 09-Nov-17 18:11:20

Your best would probably be mod podge glitter, it works as a sealer too so gives a nice shiny waterproof coating on top of your certificate. You can buy it from amazon for about £8 a jar and just put it on with a sponge brush.

Ahh I just noticed its only for a little bit! In which case I recommend the Wink of Stella glitter brush pen, you just click it in and then brush it over whatever part you want glittery and it adds a lovely sort of iridescent glitter to it, it goes a long way too. Maybe just finish off with a coat of hair spray to stop the glitter coming off. It's £.750 on amazon here but it does go a long way and will work on anything.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now