Talk

Advanced search

Long shot - anybody ow the Quickutz elf stockings die?

(3 Posts)
Shyposter Mon 23-Oct-17 21:37:34

I've bought an 'Elf the Movie' quote stamp and the idea I have is to stamp the quote and then put an elf hat and stockings on the top and bottom of the quote to make some fairly simple batch-made Christmas cards. I can mock up an 'Elf' type hat with a triangle die and a bit of creative cutting, but I can't make the 'Elf curly toed slippers'.

I've found a Quickutz 'Elf stockings' die but the only one for sale is going to cost me a tenner to post to the UK from the USA.

I don't suppose anybody either has the die and is willing to sell it to me, or is willing to cut me some black curly toed slippers (I can pay or swap other die cuts/craft stuff). I know it's a long shot, but the card I can picture in my head is in danger of never being produced if I can't source some curly slippers sad

Help! Please!

TheWoollybacksWife Mon 23-Oct-17 22:35:50

I don’t have the die but there is a seller on eBay that is selling the die cut shapes. Would it be worth contacting them and asking them to do a custom order?

EBay Seller

Shyposter Mon 23-Oct-17 23:24:54

Thanks for your reply - I did see these (I think it was seeing these that made me realise that there was a die available in the first place!) but ideally I'd like to own the die as if I decide to make these in a large quantity, it's going to cost me a fortune to buy.

I might bite the bullet and buy the one I can see for sale in the US. Hate paying a stupid amount for postage though sad

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now