Talk

Advanced search

Deramores

(10 Posts)
Dodie66 Mon 02-Oct-17 09:09:41

Has anybody had problems with Deramores? I placed and order and was told via email that it would be delivered last Wednesday. It still hasn't arrived. They hve no phone number to contact them and haven replied to my emails or a message in their FB page. They have a social hub in their site but I couldn't comment or post even though I signed up. I did a bit of research online and found that lots of people are having the same problems. Trust pilot rate than at 1.6 out of 10. I paid with PayPal so hopefully can get my money back

user453678953 Mon 02-Oct-17 09:23:59

If you go on their Facebook page you’ll see hundreds of bad reviews. The rumour is they are going out of business

FAkenameforthis Fri 13-Oct-17 10:51:45

I just came here to say the same thing- order placed on Monday and nothing yet, plus no response to their online chat and emails. Agh.

TheCountessofFitzdotterel Fri 13-Oct-17 17:09:34

Oh no! I have just started to crochet and put in a big order today because they have a 30% off yarn offer.

FAkenameforthis Fri 13-Oct-17 17:10:18

My order arrives today, so I have hope

BroccliSpears Sun 15-Oct-17 13:13:17

My recent order took 10 days to arrive.
I have been wondering if they are in difficulties because they keep having sales, but loads of the yarn is out of stock and is not being restocked. It seems as if they are not willing to spend on more stock but are desperate to bring more money into the business.

tribpot Sun 15-Oct-17 13:26:36

I haven't used them for several years for all the reasons described above. Avoid like the plague - they used to be excellent but the recent Trustpilot reviews tell the story.

Dodie66 Sun 15-Oct-17 13:34:17

My order did arrive eventually

TheCountessofFitzdotterel Wed 18-Oct-17 09:37:07

My order arrived just now, bang on time and all correct.
Hopefully they're sorting themselves out.

PlaymobilPirate Fri 20-Oct-17 20:04:46

I ordered when they had the big discount on stylecraft recently. A massive squishy box arrived promptly and was all correct. I've ordered lots from there and Woolwarehouse and theyve always been fine 😍

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: