Talk

Advanced search

Craft club: opinions wanted!

(2 Posts)
MamaVikki Thu 18-May-17 12:51:51

Hi, I’m after some opinions on a new crafty subscription box that I am creating!
I run a subscription box craft club for adults - Surprise Box Club Each month craft club members receive a craft kit & a jewellery making kit. I’m now looking at designing & creating some more monthly box options. Do you think I should separate the crafts & the jewellery so that people can opt for just the monthly craft kits or just the jewellery making kits? Which is more appealing to you – general crafting or jewellery making? I was also thinking about doing a monthly jewellery box so that those with less free time for crafts could receive jewellery that they can still be creative with but that they don’t have to actually make (you would be able to easily swap beads/type of chain etc).
I’d love to hear your thoughts! X

yaela123 Fri 19-May-17 18:50:42

They look lovely.

I think it is nice having the craft and jewellery together, but some people might definitely prefer one over the other. Could you have the option of together or one-or-the-other?

If they were only separate I would probably choose the general craft one but only because I haven't really done jewellery making before. If they were together I'd prefer that because maybe it would be a way to get into a new hobby.

The monthly jewellery box also sounds like a really nice idea, especially with lots of changeable stuff. Personally, I'm not much of a jewellery wearer but I can imagine lots of people would love this!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now