Talk

Advanced search

Paw patrol knitting pattern

(5 Posts)
Starlight21 Fri 12-May-17 18:21:24

My son really likes paw patrol and my mum is a fantastic knitter. Does anyone else know if a knitting pattern for a jumper?

Jinglebells99 Fri 12-May-17 23:52:47

I would try searching on Ravelry.com It's a huge website where you can search for knitting and crochet patterns.

Starlight21 Sun 14-May-17 09:09:21

Thanks, I have looked on there but only patterns to make toys.

TheWoollybacksWife Sun 14-May-17 13:32:36

There are a few Paw Patrol images on Pinterest that are Hama or Perler bead patterns. These are basically charts with each square representing bead. I have used them in the past as cross stitch patterns with each square on the image being a stitch. I imagine it would be easy to use in a similar way as a knitting pattern - again each square being a stitch. Your mum could perhaps combine your favourite one with a plain sweater pattern.

Starlight21 Sun 14-May-17 14:01:35

Great idea. I am a stitcher so basically jumper then I could Swiss darn the image on as long as the jumper is big enough for the pattern? Just match wool up. Why didn't I think about it? Done cross stitch for him already

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now