Talk

Advanced search

Yarn Shop Day 2017 knit-along

(10 Posts)
MaitlandGirl Fri 14-Apr-17 23:46:50

Is there anyone taking part in this years Yarn Shop Knit-along that would be able to email me the patterns each week?

I'm in Australia and can't work out how to get the patterns online.

MaitlandGirl Fri 14-Apr-17 23:50:24

It's the Primavera blanket patterns I'm after.

temporarilyjerry Sat 15-Apr-17 07:00:59

Sorry, no shops near me are participating. Perhaps the pattern will be available online after Yarn Shop Day on 6th May.

temporarilyjerry Sat 15-Apr-17 07:16:19

This from the Love Knitting facebook page Unfortunately there are no plans to put this pattern online currently as it is exclusive to Yarn Shop Day and about supporting the local yarn stores for an event we organise. I will pass on your comments though. sad

MaitlandGirl Sat 15-Apr-17 07:52:11

It's such a shame as I buy my yarns from the UK so would support a U.K. based yarn shop that way but I can't get the pattern sad

temporarilyjerry Sat 15-Apr-17 16:56:28

The Love Knitting facebook page is full of people who went to a yarn shop that is on the list only to find that they have no idea about the knit-along. One woman seems to think that it will go on Ravelry on Yarn Shop Day so fingers crossed. smile

MaitlandGirl Sat 15-Apr-17 21:23:42

Fingers crossed for Ravelry. What a shame about the confusion - it's such s great looking blanket and needs to be knitted!!

Will have a look at the FB page

temporarilyjerry Tue 18-Apr-17 14:09:39

Sorry, Maitland, it was Let's Knit not Love Knitting.

margaret61 Sat 22-Apr-17 16:55:05

I can't get to a participating yarn shop on the day and I think the blanket looks great. will we be able to get the patterns from these shops after the event? the nearest shop is 45 minutes away and I don't want to have to drive there every week.

ChippingInLovesWoollyHugs Sat 22-Apr-17 17:14:17

margaret it says you can get a couple of the patterns weekly from the 15th of April, or the whole lot, on the day. I would imagine they'd happily post them out with an order after that as well.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now