Talk

Advanced search

Does someone want to make something for me?

(10 Posts)
CheepAndOrm Mon 20-Mar-17 16:16:41

I can't crochet.
I don't know how to, i don't understand it or how the patterns work..

So, my plea really...Can someone make this for me? Apparently it's easy...

http://makeanddocrew.com/free-crochet-headband-pattern/

If course I'll pay.
Pm me..

CheepAndOrm Mon 20-Mar-17 16:18:02

I could even do a crafty thing in return if you want...

TheWoollybacksWife Mon 20-Mar-17 23:29:14

When would you need it for Cheep? I'm busy with projects until after Easter but could manage it then if you can wait.

PolterGoose Tue 21-Mar-17 08:19:58

I could do that, wouldn't take long at all.

CheepAndOrm Tue 21-Mar-17 08:51:16

Wow, thanks for not saying I'm just being lazy. Lol.
I'll check out a few measurements (it's for a doll my niece has who could either use a haircut or a nice non babyish headband)

(Or if it rea is that simple i might brave it, I've never crocheted before and last time i knitted i was 5)

odilethecrocodile Tue 21-Mar-17 09:06:59

OP, anyone can crochet, give it a try at a local yarn store where they can show you the basics. You don't need a pattern, in many countries people make the shapes they want without them.

CheepAndOrm Tue 21-Mar-17 09:17:05

I know i could probably do it by getting wool and a hook, I'm just a bit unsure about it as i do lots of cross stitch where i don't bother with the chart and just copy the picture of the finished piece and i cant do that with crochet.

I think I'm also finding it difficult being a lefty and instructions all assuming you're a righty so i try to do it lefty and get confused!

TheWoollybacksWife Tue 21-Mar-17 09:27:41

If it's doll sized it will work up in a hour or so. I can do it or you can ask Polter.

If you want me to do it then I've got yarn and if you post the head circumference I can crack on. You can make a donation to Woolly Hugs in return if that's ok.

PolterGoose Tue 21-Mar-17 09:37:52

You've got your pick of the crocheters grin

CheepAndOrm Tue 21-Mar-17 09:46:06

Awesome, thanks x i feel daft as it does seem ridiculous it easy. I'll get a hook, see how it goes and may end up taking up the offer - lol.
Looks like I'm off to hobby craft at the weekend :0D

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now