Advanced search

What do you call the fabric that. . .

(12 Posts)
WhyHasAllTheRumGone Wed 05-Oct-16 22:28:09

Has tiny little holes in it to make a pattern? Usually cotton and often made into vests etc. Have googled but I can't seem to find an bring similar. Please help!

OhTheRoses Wed 05-Oct-16 22:29:20


NattyTile Wed 05-Oct-16 22:30:01


Ditsy4 Wed 05-Oct-16 22:30:04

Is it for making toys like dolls etc

TondelayaDellaVentamiglia Wed 05-Oct-16 22:30:08

broderie anglaise?

SnowBallsAreHere Wed 05-Oct-16 22:30:42


QuodPeriitPeriit Wed 05-Oct-16 22:30:44

Broderie Anglaise?

RaisingSteam Wed 05-Oct-16 22:31:01

Pointelle knit?
I've never seen it for sale by the metre though.

WhyHasAllTheRumGone Wed 05-Oct-16 22:42:34

Wow! Loads of quick answers, thank you. I'll have a Google and be back.

FlopIsMyParentingGuru Wed 05-Oct-16 22:46:19

My money's on broderie anglaise

WhyHasAllTheRumGone Wed 05-Oct-16 22:46:28

snow and raising have it, it's pointless. Brilliant, thank you. Mn always knows wink

WhyHasAllTheRumGone Wed 05-Oct-16 22:51:20

Pointelle, stupid auto correct grin

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now