Talk

Advanced search

Does anyone know of a site which suggests an object/idea for each day?

(6 Posts)

I once wandered across such a website or maybe blog when idly browsing and have never managed to find it again ....

Flossyfloof Fri 19-Aug-16 06:50:50

No but it sounds like a lovely idea. Are you going to start one? We could a,, co tribute...

Sooverthis Fri 19-Aug-16 06:54:39

I'd like a housework version of this, one that says light fitting in bedroom or skirting in hall, drawer in coffee table to prompt me to do stuff. If it also said take a new walk, do a yoga class, dance with your husband, ignore all requests from your dc (mine are grown up) watch crap on tv for only half an hour. Oooh I'm liking this idea more and more. I did sign up to something online but it inundated me with marketing shite.

CatherineDeB Fri 19-Aug-16 09:08:57

Not the same at all grin but I read this one year - free if you choose not to donate but a 365 day tour of classic literature in 15 mins a day.

Flossyfloof Fri 19-Aug-16 18:22:43

Soover - take a look at Beth Dargis My Simpler Life - you can download a calendar that gives you one simple task a day.

Sooverthis Fri 19-Aug-16 22:31:40

Thank you I will. This week I've been exploring my local area (moved here two years ago) so doing a different 4/5 mile walk with the dog as recommended on a doggie page that's been fun except Monday when we got lost in the heat and I had to carry dog for the last mile

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now