Mock wrap dress pattern

(10 Posts)
CatherineDeB Mon 04-Jul-16 15:20:35

Has anyone got one they love? I don't want too full of a skirt. Quite like this one from Style Arc but have never used their patterns before.

OP’s posts: |
frenchfancy Mon 04-Jul-16 19:44:50

This is my favourite New Look 6097 I think it is out of print though.

CatherineDeB Mon 04-Jul-16 19:54:21

That is lovely. I would buy that if it was available.

oldbird51 Sat 09-Jul-16 18:21:12

Have a google. I have sometimes found out of print patterns on Etsy or Ebay. Worth a look.

CatherineDeB Sat 09-Jul-16 22:49:43

Thanks oldbird, sorry I forgot to update, I found it on Amazon, for a price, £15 delivered from the US, but it really is the nicest thing I have seen.

Thanks Frenchfancy!

oldbird51 Sun 10-Jul-16 07:29:52

Catherine Glad you found it. Tempted by it myself, as long as it isn't too complicated.

CatherineDeB Sun 10-Jul-16 07:39:29

I just looked for the link but they have all gone. There were four available yesterday when I looked to see how much I had paid for it!

They have been sold on eBay for much less .... But I really want it. There are lots of fabulous reviews on pattern review.com.

oldbird51 Sun 10-Jul-16 08:16:44

Just found one on etsy for a fiver. Bargain!

CatherineDeB Sun 10-Jul-16 08:52:30

Your technique must be better than mine grin. I bought this too which has a decent looking dress on it.

Says easy to sew if you are worried about difficulty of the other one.

oldbird51 Sun 10-Jul-16 09:59:05

That's lovely, but I already have a multitude of patterns tto choose from. I really musn't buy any more, but a fiver was a real bargain. Have a couple of excellent patterns from Colette, and also Tilly and the Buttons - all fairly straightforward and giving excellent results. Just need a bit more time to sew!

Join the discussion

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.

Join Mumsnet

Already have a Mumsnet account? Log in