Help me find hooks please!

(4 Posts)
Piffpaffpoff Tue 08-Mar-16 13:55:56

I am trying to find the kind of metal hanging hooks that have a coat hanger bit at the top and then a small triangle at the bottom that I can sew into fabric and I can't find any anywhere! Before I resort to a simple S-shaped hanger and try and work out how to keep the fabric loop on the bottom of the 's', can anyone point me in the direction of the 'closed' hook I. Thanks!

OP’s posts: |
Piffpaffpoff Tue 08-Mar-16 14:48:56

This is the kind of hook I mean.

OP’s posts: |
PreemptiveSalvageEngineer Sun 13-Mar-16 00:16:55

Barnet Lawson in London has a lot of different styles of buckles and clasps and possibly that sort of hook too, but I can't be sure. I think they have an online presence.

FuckOffJeffrey Mon 04-Apr-16 11:01:28

Google closed S hook and see if that's the type of thing you are after. If it is most hardware shops sell them.

Join the discussion

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.

Join Mumsnet

Already have a Mumsnet account? Log in