Talk

Advanced search

Attention : wheat32! Yarn Drum must have!

(10 Posts)
Tate15 Fri 01-Jan-16 15:52:50

I read your post earlier today about a yarn drum and have now managed to buy one.

How on earth have I not seen these before!

Thank you ever so much, it looks fab.

This looks so much nicer than a plastic carrier bag that I use!

I've ordered the raspberry one.

In an Amazon review one person has added a cardboard false bottom for extra storage and a cardboard divider, see pic.

I thought I'd make a separate post in case others hadn't heard of this product before.
Video here

https://youtube.com/watch?v=zwASsoe1n0w

temporarilyjerry Fri 01-Jan-16 17:54:38

Me too. Didn't know it was a thing. Now I have to have one.

wheat32 Fri 01-Jan-16 21:31:02

Oh I'm so pleased you liked it. It's much bigger than I had anticipated but I figured i can hide more of my stash (or buy more wool if it's not full) I've not had time today but tomorrow i'll try and take some photos for you. I think I saw it originally on a Facebook post by Moogly.smile I ordered just before Christmas and it arrived the other day. Great service.

Tate15 Fri 01-Jan-16 21:36:26

Like it, I was practicall drooling!

grin

I then proceeded to dither over the colour!

I have ordered from Amazon as they were a good price. A couple of pence cheaper on eBay for the pale pink and lilac/mauve colours.

wheat32 Fri 01-Jan-16 21:49:32

I ordered the lilac one - the colours are lovely aren't they? Do you have a project on the go to fill it up?

PolterGoose Fri 01-Jan-16 21:55:13

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

TurduckenForDinner Fri 01-Jan-16 21:58:46

That looks good. I wonder why it's for over 18s only?

wheat32 Sat 02-Jan-16 16:45:12

Part of my stash here! I obviously have something about purple don't I? I could still get another couple of balls of wool in there if I tried.

DoesntLeftoverTurkeySoupDragOn Sat 02-Jan-16 17:58:02

Somehow I don't think this would touch the sides of my yarn stash...

temporarilyjerry Sat 02-Jan-16 20:29:06

I love the video. Call me a cynic but I don't believe Mikey does crochet on the go. grin

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now