Advanced search

Iron on stuff

(3 Posts)
MERLYPUSSEDOFF Thu 10-Dec-15 14:36:20

Did I dream it or does some where sell iron on stuff (like wundaweb) that has a peel off back?

You iron the letter onto it, peel the back off, then iron the letter onto you work.

If so, who sells it? ta

KatyN Thu 10-Dec-15 23:09:19

Do you mean like an iron on patch? And the patch is a letter?
Or are you wanting to make the patch/letter yourself? If that then the stuff you want is called bondaweb and is sold in most sewing shops, Jl Etx. The only thing if you are doing letters is you need to draw them on the paper backwards!!

MERLYPUSSEDOFF Fri 11-Dec-15 18:34:16

Yep. I' making bunting. ta

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: