Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Help me find a scarf knitting pattern and wool please

(4 Posts)
soloula Mon 09-Nov-15 17:15:09

I'm wanting to make a scarf (maybe a hat too) for DH for Christmas and I'm hoping you lovely ladies will be able to point me in the right direction smile

I'm a SAHM so will be working on it during the day when I get the chance in between looking after our 2 year old and 6 week old. So it will need to be something relatively easy as there will be quite a few distractions (understatement of the year haha) I've never done cabling so not really wanting to start that just now. I've had a quick look on ravelry but I get a bit lost on there sometimes as there's just so much stuff!

Any suggestions for a nice wool that would be suitable too would be great. I'm not able to get out and about so much atm so will probably be ordering online. Ideally a dark charcoal would be lovely. smile

PolterGoose Mon 09-Nov-15 20:54:45

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

PolterGoose Mon 09-Nov-15 20:57:19

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

soloula Tue 10-Nov-15 13:16:25

Thank you Polter! I haven't heard of mistake rib before but that's exactly the type of pattern I was looking for - nice and easy but looks really good. Really like the wool too smile

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now