Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

What colouring pens do you use in your colouring books?

(6 Posts)
CardiffUniversityNetballTeam Thu 16-Jul-15 20:00:04

I have got a pack of docraft artiste double tipped permanent pens for my colouring book. They are really nice but there are only 12 colours so I want a bit more variety. So, what pens do you use? Thanks. smile

FeelingSmurfy Thu 16-Jul-15 20:02:52

www.mumsnet.com/Talk/arts_and_crafts/2392675-Adult-colouring-in-books

There are lots of recommendations on there smile

CardiffUniversityNetballTeam Thu 16-Jul-15 20:06:03

Thanks smurfy. I had started looking at that thread but it's up to 821 posts and I started getting a bit bogged down in it!! I'll make a cup of tea and crack on with it.

FeelingSmurfy Thu 16-Jul-15 20:43:30

I like crayola supertips, I have a pack of 50 (includes 12 scented) from Amazon which give a good range of colours

Lorialet Fri 17-Jul-15 20:58:53

I would rather use pencils as a lot of the paper that they're printed on isn't very good quality, so they tend to bleed. With pencils you can shade and blend and get some lovely effects.

HappydaysArehere Sat 18-Jul-15 19:48:50

Derwent do a lovely range of Inktense pencils. They can be used as normal colouring in pencils but can also be made water soluble. You can even make a palette by crayoning squares of colour and picking up with a brush. You can also purchase a water holding brush for this purpose.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now