Talk

Advanced search

Looking for a Lego Blanket knitting/crochet pattern

(5 Posts)
WhenDoISleep Wed 10-Jun-15 21:38:05

I'd really like to make a blanket for my DC with a Lego motif - I'd like the finished blanket to look like Lego bricks fitted together in a pattern iyswim.

I have googled and found a couple of patterns but am not really sure they are quite what I am after, so it would be fantastic if anyone could point me in the direction of anymore pattern options.

I'd also really love to know if anybody has any experience making something similar and has a pattern that they can recommend.

Either knitting or crochet is fine.

TheWoollybacksWife Wed 10-Jun-15 23:32:18

Have you seen this one on Ravelry? It's a free pattern too.

There are 4 blankets that come up if you put "Lego Blanket" in the search function in Ravelry but I liked the one I linked to the best.

WhenDoISleep Thu 11-Jun-15 10:01:20

That Ravelry pattern is my current first choice. I like it because it is made up from different size blocks whereas the other patterns I have found mostly just use one size of block.

There also seem to be no knitted versions (apart from this).

Elysianfields Fri 12-Jun-15 14:59:02

Have you seen this one? www.ravelry.com/patterns/library/lego-inspired-blanket

WhenDoISleep Sat 13-Jun-15 16:32:29

Yes, I like the 'bricks' on that one but not the logo or border - I would just add some more of the coloured bricks into the pattern.

I have started making a Lego brick tissue box cover for practice whilst deciding on a pattern to use.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now