Talk

Advanced search

Girls top patterns

(4 Posts)
cheerfullady Sun 10-May-15 18:15:04

Hi, I want to sew some fairly simple cotton tops for my girls for summer - either simple short sleeved or sleeveless ones, but I'm struggling to find a pattern via google. Can anyone suggest a good place to look? I have tried some of the main patter selling sites but just can't seem to find what I'm looking for - they're all pretty fussy looking. I've used the flashback skinny tee pattern and love it but it's for jersey not cottons and I'm nervous about trying to adapt it, plus would rather have slightly more interesting necklines. Help!

SponsoredByTheBadFairy Sun 10-May-15 20:58:50

Have you had a look at Oliver+s? oliverands.com/category/oliver-and-s-patterns.html

There are quite a few simple but interesting tops in those pages. I've made a few of their dresses and skirts and found the patterns sensible with clear instructions.

slippermaiden Sun 10-May-15 21:14:18

Pinterest?

Pikkewyn Tue 26-May-15 20:43:00

I make my girls a lot of pillow case dresses - there are loads of tutorials and even some with PDF patterns. here is a good one to start with.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now