Advanced search

Make something off Pinterest he said, relax he said

(13 Posts)
LaurieFairyCake Sun 25-Jan-15 18:56:04

Why? Why? Why is everything that's simple so time consuming?

It took me 3 hours to make this bloody heart wreath and my arse hurts, my back hurts

Next time I'm going to solve world peace or summat

poorbuthappy Sun 25-Jan-15 18:59:43

Its lovely though...

LaurieFairyCake Sun 25-Jan-15 19:01:17

Thanks grin

Can't believe I can turn crafting into a rant

It's supposed to be relaxing confused

LetThereBeCupcakes Thu 29-Jan-15 10:45:21

Ooh, love it! I was thinking of making something similar myself. Having second thoughts now though! grin

LaurieFairyCake Thu 29-Jan-15 11:11:54

I have hung little battery operated heart lights round it and it looks fab though.

Make one grin

Stinkle Thu 29-Jan-15 11:15:47

It's lovely.

I have an unhealthy addiction to Pinterest.

Unfortunately I lack patience and have a low boredom threshold. I dread to think how many half finished projects I've got floating round the house thanks to that poxy website. grin

Funnyface89 Wed 04-Feb-15 22:16:58

How did you do it? It's so pretty, I need one in my life!!!

Lorialet Fri 06-Feb-15 18:52:50

Bloody brilliant, well done! I love Pinterest grin

Lyinginwait888 Fri 06-Feb-15 18:54:21

Oh that is lovely. I imagine the appointment at the osteopath to sort out your bad back will be equally lovely! grin

LovestFromest Fri 06-Feb-15 18:58:19

Nice work!

I made a scratching post thing out of cardboard. I had a commercially made one and the cat loved it. Found instructions for making your own. It took me a whole bloody evening and gave me a blister from cutting through all that corrugated cardboard. And to add insult to injury the cat refused to use it. He sat on it occasionally though grin

LovestFromest Fri 06-Feb-15 19:00:13

Do not bother! Includes pic of cat sitting on it, I should have known!

LikeABadSethRogenMovie Fri 06-Feb-15 19:00:58

I was kind of hoping this was going to be a Pinterest fail. They're my favorite kind!

Lyinginwait888 Fri 06-Feb-15 19:54:25

That cat looks as if it's sort of guarding it 'dog in the manger style'. I don't want it but I don't what you to have it!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now