Advanced search

Paint/pens that give a 3D effect...

(5 Posts)
vindscreenviper Mon 01-Dec-14 14:56:58

...does such a thing exist? DC want to make little gingerbread man tree decorations for teachers etc. I have found some mdf blanks, buttons, ribbon etc but wonder if you can buy pens or paint that will dry to look like white icing sugar? Ideally the finished result will look something like this.

Help, please!

makeitabetterplace Mon 01-Dec-14 15:14:56

You can get squeeze tubes that paint stuff in lines which then swells and goes puffy.

makeitabetterplace Mon 01-Dec-14 15:15:48

vindscreenviper Mon 01-Dec-14 16:09:21

Thank you so much makeit now I know what I'm actually shopping for grin

Lifesalemon Mon 01-Dec-14 22:35:23

'Liquid Pearls' paint might work too.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now