Advanced search

Help please - what is that elastic with metal ends for masks called?!

(4 Posts)
MrsPear Fri 21-Nov-14 17:51:26


Made some hats per dc requests and we need elastic with metal ends to hold on ... in fact it would come in handy for many crafts but what is it called? and where can i buy some? At the mo i am using ribbon but that can be expensive!

Hexiegone Sat 22-Nov-14 11:18:28

Is this the sort of thing you mean? They're called treasury tags. Viking do them. That was the first place I looked, there are bound to be lots more if you look for elasticated treasury tags.

Allalonenow Sat 22-Nov-14 11:24:02

Do you mean "hat elastic"? Try amazon, you can get anything there!

MrsPear Sat 22-Nov-14 13:26:34

Hexie thank you! Google is all well and good when you know what to google! Yes Alla i will look on Amazon

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now