Talk

Advanced search

Pattern for a small neck purse

(4 Posts)
Flossyfloof Sat 22-Mar-14 16:31:11

I have a little neck purse which I have had for years and years. Very simple, horseshoe shaped and a zip, plus a cord for around the neck. I want to make one but can't find a pattern. I particularly want to make one now as a friend has asked me to do one for her daughter. I really want to find a proper pattern as I am a bit of a reborn sewer and don't want to waste time and fabric cobbling together my own, only to find that it isn't right. Has anyone seen a suitable pattern please? Friend has requested a zip on hers. Many thanks.

BigArea Sat 22-Mar-14 16:52:00

Hi Flossy thought I'd venture onto Arts and Crafts for the first time smile I've found:

This which you could add a cord to?

More detailed and nicer shape

And my absolute favourite but completely unsuitable grin

Flossyfloof Sun 23-Mar-14 14:42:40

The first one is exactly the shape I was thinking of, Biggy! Thanks ever so much. It is a looooooong time since I put in a zip so I am a bit worried about that but I will have a go. Loving the others too!

BigArea Sun 23-Mar-14 21:08:09

Oh fab! I'd google zip tutorials if I were you, that's how I do most of my amateur sewing grin YouTube is your friend

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now