Talk

Advanced search

Storage box for all the irritating tiny things!

(9 Posts)
ChangeMyHappy Sun 16-Feb-14 17:07:46

My DD (5 next week) is having a craft party for her birthday. The tupperware storage box we've been using is woefully inadequate for all the amazing stuff I've just ordered for the party and beyond. (Think complete lack of restraint on my part, and attempting to justify it wink)

We're definitely going to need something new to keep all the irritating, fiddly bits in-stickers, sequins etc but I've blown the budget already!

How do you all manage to keep things organised?

TIA

WhatAFeline Sun 16-Feb-14 17:10:02

I use ikea kitchen storage jars for tiny things.

WhatAFeline Sun 16-Feb-14 17:12:00

These ones www.ikea.com/gb/en/catalog/products/40064702/

Clutterbugsmum Sun 16-Feb-14 17:24:12

Something like this

ChangeMyHappy Sun 16-Feb-14 18:21:59

Those ideas are great, thanks. I love the glass jars, but probably daren't as I have a 14 month old as well, but the drawers are perfect. Now to shop around and see if I can find them cheaper! (I really did blow the budget and then some on all the party stuff grin)

GalensOyster Sun 16-Feb-14 18:23:59

I use a big plastic storage box with lots of mini compartments I got from a DIY shop. It's intended purpose is for storing nails and screws and thingies. It is most useful. Also for lego.

Clutterbugsmum Sun 16-Feb-14 19:21:18

Cheap plastice pots.

ChangeMyHappy Sun 16-Feb-14 20:03:26

Thanks Clutterbugsmum, those look ideal. Not quite as convenient as a single box, (I'm sure I can find a cardboard one to put them all in to keep them together) but definitely more affordable at the moment! Also really handy to have the different sizes. We have a winner grin

Clutterbugsmum Sun 16-Feb-14 20:14:20

Have a look in some of the cheap shops I know B & M do boxes which fit underbeds for a couple of pounds.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now