Advanced search

Decorating mugs

(5 Posts)
IfIonlyhadsomesleep Sun 16-Jun-13 19:45:37

I'd like the dc to decorate mugs for end of term gifts for teachers. I know you can get special ceramic pens/paints but was thinking of getting a set of brightly coloured sharpie type markers. Is that a non starter because they'll wash off or do you think they might be fairly permanent?

ParadiseChick Sun 16-Jun-13 20:37:43

The pens you can buy of baker Ross are fantastic, about £7 and nice to use, quite fine tipped. They sell the mugs too.

LoveSewingBee Sun 16-Jun-13 22:07:07

You need special pens.

ReadytoOrderSir Mon 17-Jun-13 11:38:12

YY to Baker Ross. Search for 'porcelain pens'

Easy to use and great results :-)

IfIonlyhadsomesleep Mon 17-Jun-13 19:47:14

Off to search baker Ross. Thanks!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now