Advanced search

What is it called?

(3 Posts)
NumTumDeDum Sat 25-May-13 11:59:43

I did a little bookmark kit ages ago (think it was an English Heritage one). Anyway dd loves it so I wanted to make another one with her name on it. But what is the aida tape called? It has finished scallopped edges. But I tried googling tape and came up with nothing. I'm not near any decent shops so I need to order online.

TheWoollybacksWife Sat 25-May-13 12:15:06

Is this it? Aida band It comes in various widths too.

NumTumDeDum Sat 25-May-13 12:18:11

Yes that's the stuff, thank you!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now