Talk

Advanced search

Peppa pig Hama bead design.

(8 Posts)
thishouseisashittip Sat 13-Apr-13 20:54:08

Hi, I was wondering if anybody could help me?
Ds is peppa pig MAD and I would like to make a peppa pig design out of hama beads for him, probably to frame and put on his bedroom wall. Anyway do you think for the life of me I can find a pattern? Has anyone clot any idea where I could find a pattern? Website? Shop?
Please please say you can help!smile
Many thanks.

thishouseisashittip Sat 13-Apr-13 20:54:52

Clot??? Got!

SoupDragon Sun 14-Apr-13 08:30:09

If you have a large clear base you can just stick a picture underneath and see how it looks when you match the beads up.

thishouseisashittip Sun 14-Apr-13 09:30:08

Thats a great idea, I will give that a go smile off to google some peppa and George images now!

HamaBeadPatterns Fri 19-Apr-13 18:35:14

I've just seen this on Pinterest and it's a great Peppa Pig design. It's pappa pig jumping in muddy puddles. I emailed them and they said they will put some more up shortly too... So we could see George, Rebecca Rabbit and more

Peppa Pig Hama Designs

SoupDragon Sat 20-Apr-13 18:24:53

"Just seen it on Pinterest" ? Really? And they just happened to have the same name as you! Wow! What a coincidence!

ConfusedPixie Sat 20-Apr-13 19:02:47

Soup grin I love the obvious ones!

There was one who changed her name on a veggie thread yesterday to advertise a vegan baking blog, but it was blatantly the same person, nobody else would have called the blog "really informative about nutrition" or "brilliant"!

Shinigami Sat 20-Apr-13 19:09:23

Busted, Hammabeadpatterns!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now