Talk

Advanced search

Packages Received- A&C swap

(47 Posts)
PeachyClair Wed 10-May-06 09:59:04

OK the packages should start to trickle in shortly.... please list what you got here to make us all drool with covetous-ness (? is that a word? pmsl)

XXXXXXXXXX

jenk1 Sun 14-May-06 20:30:06

Got mine yesterday, wont say who from cos dont know if thats allowed.

Assorted card blanks and envelopes in lovely pastel colours.
A mini scrapbook with ribbons
Pink and Blue really fondley-type fibres
Bag of assorted buttons in different colours
3 bags of flowers
2 bags of brads, lovely colourful girly stuff, i was well pleased, when the package came and i opened it and im squealing and grinning from ear to ear and DH says "whats that?"
I said "my secret craft swap"

He walked away muttering "Flippin-craft, thought she,d won a load of money!"

Im so pleased with the stuff-can you tell?

PeachyClair Sun 14-May-06 21:41:14

Usually you have to guess, was it named? You can of course put who it was.

jenk1 Sun 14-May-06 22:38:07

yes, it was named. Would you like me to say who it was?

stitch Sun 14-May-06 22:53:35

peachy, im still waiting to be told who to send mine too.
did you email everyone? or have i missed a thread?

UCM Mon 15-May-06 01:26:06

it sounds exciting ..... like christmas...... ooooo telll us more......

PeachyClair Mon 15-May-06 10:32:04

Stitch, I have double checked and I never received an e-mail from you. If you would like to swap, you need to e-mail me on Peachesandcream04@btinternet.com and I can fit you in without a problem.

kiwibella Wed 17-May-06 16:46:52

mine arrived today and I am a lucky bunny. I suspect Whizz because I got a paua necklace . I know she's good with beads and I have admired these shells before. I can't wait to wear it tomorrow! I got lots of other b&ps too... it's all spread out over the sofa

Carolinett Wed 17-May-06 17:44:34

OOOOOOOOOOO my swappers about to get her's hopfully tomorrow
Save the box it cost a fortune

Whizzz Wed 17-May-06 17:53:52

Kiwi

kiwibella Wed 17-May-06 18:18:31

I was right

I bloody well hope.... otherwise I will be mighty

peachyClair Thu 18-May-06 11:25:21

Carolinett!!

Wow!
Thank thank you

It had papers- lots of lovely papers in A4 and 12 X12; fabric pieces; ribbon; fabric padded shapes; a metal embossing set (wow); die cuts; ideas books- just so much that I was and . My first words were OMG.

Thank you ever so.

I sent my swapper hers days ago but no mention.

peachyClair Thu 18-May-06 11:25:57

Carolinett!!

Wow!
Thank thank you

It had papers- lots of lovely papers in A4 and 12 X12; fabric pieces; ribbon; fabric padded shapes; a metal embossing set (wow); die cuts; ideas books- just so much that I was and . My first words were OMG.

Thank you ever so.

I sent my swapper hers days ago but no mention. Hope it got there.

Carolinett Thu 18-May-06 13:39:07

Do you know, I was worrying to death

I'm glad you like every thing I put the metal embossing & picture thingy in cuz you said you liked to try new crafts.

I can sleep tonight

Carolinett Thu 18-May-06 13:50:53

forgot to say
why I sent you those mirror card frames was if you've got a coloured permanent marker you can colour them what ever you want and they will stay shinny

peachyClair Thu 18-May-06 16:38:49

It was perfect, and coz I've got some papers I can do a new page or two. When I was a kid I used to play in the fields between our house and the Church, and I got a postcard of that on EBay this week (the Church- 1905). Its now known as Trinity Fields Estate [sdad] so it will be a joy to do a page from the card.

Carolinett Thu 18-May-06 17:53:55

Post it in the gallery when you've finished it so I can see

I Love old things

Thats why I love my DH so much
hope he never looks on this site

peachyClair Fri 19-May-06 12:08:53

JM- am going to have to out myself as concerned that you may not have received your swap?

JayzMummy Sat 20-May-06 20:53:07

No package here Peachy....I'll get Dh to check with another house in the next village that has an identical address to us bar one word....they also have the same surname!!! Our regular postie is on holiday plus the road to our house is closed.....me thinks that Mr Postie couldnt be bothered to go the long way around as we have had very little post this week.
As soon as I know anything I will let you know.....Im all excited now

peachyClair Sat 20-May-06 22:00:26

Please check- the others I sent (a parcel to FA and one to GScrym) arrived the next day. I do have proof of postage though.

Carolinett Sun 21-May-06 11:46:12

Carol/KickAssAngel

First let me start by apologising for not posting Friday 19th, when your swap package arrived. I’ve been so busy and I know that’s not an excuse for rudeness.

I was thrilled to bits with my swap

I got some

Packets of
Golf embellishment
Fish embellishment
Butterfly embellishment
Two beautiful 12x12 velour sheets, one with embossed funky roses & one with stars & moons
A4 Psychedelic Mulberry paper with gold shells on
A4 sheet of bright yellow glitter card
A pack of C6 cards & envelopes, in lovely colours.
A beautifully handmade shaker card.
Didn't I do well

Every piece that I received I will be able to use. Thank you Thank you Thank you very much.

Carolinett Sun 21-May-06 21:56:04

Big thank to peachyclair for organsing the swap

kickassangel Sun 21-May-06 21:56:43

Only just found this thread!

(Ongoing probs with internet at home, and a ridiculously strict screening thing at work).

Not yet got anything, but the post in Fenland can take a while.

Champs Mon 22-May-06 14:16:38

jenk1!!!

thanks so much for my lovely package.

came at a brill tima as i had a tuff week.

i got some yummy papers, embellies.... and prima's!! love primas!! I also got some naghty revels in a cute gift bag.

I love the card Jenk1, beautiful!!

jenk1 Mon 22-May-06 15:35:13

im so glad you got it, was getting worried that DH was telling porkies and that he hadnt posted it at all!!!

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: