Talk

Advanced search

Where to get sew-on velcro dots?

(7 Posts)
flubba Wed 20-Mar-13 18:29:15

Ooh you're a genius. Hobbycraft search is crap, because that's where I looked first as we have one fairly nearby, but my search came up with 0 results (or maybe it's my crap searching! grin)

Thank you smile

MisselthwaiteManor Wed 20-Mar-13 14:56:24

Ouch, that's a lot to post a little pack of dots!

Found them in hobbycraft if you have one near you.

flubba Wed 20-Mar-13 14:33:14

Yikes, just checked out postage (£3.75!!) and they would work out at 42p a pair with postage whacked on. Need to find a local supplier - at least I know velcro do them (I was searching for 'hook and loop' as opposed to the brand name).

Thank you smile

flubba Wed 20-Mar-13 14:29:24

BlueChampers I've tried it before but they get my needle all sticky! grin

Perfick Tubbs, thank you. I've been trawling sites with the word 'adhesive' everywhere!

BlueChampagne Wed 20-Mar-13 14:25:49

Just buy the adhesive ones and sew them as well? Do they have to be dots? Would poppers work instead?

MisselthwaiteManor Wed 20-Mar-13 14:25:42

are these what you're looking for?

flubba Wed 20-Mar-13 14:16:06

I can find endless supplies of adhesive velcro dots (I need them for some kids' clothes, so want to make sure they stay on!), but can't find any UK based velcro/hook and loop sew-on dots.

Any ideas? Or do I need to go down the cutting tiny dots out of velcro sew-on tape? confused

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now