Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

pattern for a toy dragon - sew preferred

(7 Posts)
Ladybee Sat 24-Nov-12 06:54:16

Hi, does anyone know of any softie/stuffed toy dragon patterns in books or online or fairly cheap to purchase? I made a taggie for my 6 month daughter and offered to sew something for my 4.5 year son, he asked for a dragon, but I haven't had much luck locating anything in our local library or online so far. At a stretch I could also try knitting it, but would prefer sewing - I have some lovely shiney red fabric already lined up and I suspect he'd go for that more than a knitted one. Any ideas?

ningthemerciless Sat 24-Nov-12 09:47:56

My mate was searching for the same thing about 6 months back and I found this for her - rhythmofthehome.com/2010/08/michaelmas-dragon/

If you to try crochet one, I've made this one a couple of times with great success - www.ravelry.com/patterns/library/fierce-little-dragon

CaseyShraeger Sat 24-Nov-12 10:26:49

I downloaded a great sewing pattern a couple of years back - I'll see if I can find where from, but in the meantime I'd suggest searching DRAGON PATTERN or DRAGON SOFTIE PATTERN on Etsy.

Ladybee Sun 25-Nov-12 10:53:31

Thanks! I hadn't thought about searching for a pattern on etsy, think I've found one, although I wish it had more info available to view before downloading, not sure if it'll be beyond me!

Ladybee Sun 25-Nov-12 10:57:06

Oh that crocheted dragon is fab - almost worth attempting to learn for, I'm going to see what else is there.

Naggity Sun 25-Nov-12 20:38:51

This is a rather cute and reasonably easy pattern to follow:

http://www.wyrm.org.uk/cuddly/beanbag.pdf

TooManyButtons Mon 26-Nov-12 11:44:13

This is very cute (as are the rest of the patterns on that site!)

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now