Talk

Advanced search

Make your own baubles

(5 Posts)
Curlybrunette Tue 30-Oct-12 08:30:06

Hi all,

I'm running a craft event where families will come and make a Christmas bauble, and put a message in the middle.
I've looked around and seen some on the yellow moon website, wondered if you knew of any other good ones?
Cost is an issue as we are giving the baubles for free, the yellow moon ones are less than 50p each, but obviously I need them to be half decent quality.

Thanks

germyrabbit Tue 30-Oct-12 08:32:58

those plastic baubles are nasty, wouldn't star shapes or similar be a bit nicer? (and cheaper)

Curlybrunette Tue 30-Oct-12 19:46:37

We need ones that can be taken apart so the families can put a message in the middle (it's a campaign about mental health awareness and the impact it can have on families. The children are going to write a message to a loved one and put it in the middle of the bauble).

I wondered if the yellow moon might be nasty, I've only ordered once before from Yellow Moon and the stuff I got (not Xmas related) was pretty rubbish. Thought maybe I was just unlucky with what I ordered!?

TheWoollybacksWife Tue 30-Oct-12 19:56:23

How about these ones from Baker Ross? Their stuff is usually reasonable quality and there is 15% off if you order before midnight on 31st October.

It sounds like a lovely project. Hope it goes well smile

Curlybrunette Wed 31-Oct-12 21:10:46

Thank you, i'm hoping it goes well too. My husband has a marketing and events company so he's used to organising stuff but I'm running this project. I normally work in healthcare, nothing to do with events at all. Feel like I'm proving to myself that I can do it, as well as to my husband! I'm also quite stubborn and am trying to do everything myself without asking his advice on stuff every 2 minutes

The Baker Ross ones look great, and even cheaper than Yellow Moon. Thanks a lot Woolly

x

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now