Talk

Advanced search

Pinterest

(8 Posts)
SewWhat Mon 10-Oct-11 23:22:56

I've just joined Pinterest and was wondering if any of you have your sewing creations on there to nosey at be inspired by?

overmydeadbody Tue 11-Oct-11 07:43:01

I'm on there, mostly pics of other people's sewing creations for me to get inspired by, when my creations are on there it is usually because someone else has pinned them! There are so many craftly things on there to be inspired by.

Maybe I will make a board of things I have made, and pin my photos up there...

SewWhat Tue 11-Oct-11 13:10:53

I haven't uploaded anything yet so I'll go and have a good nosey, thanks!

Plus, everybody seems to have a beautiful backdrop for their creations but mine are likely to be photographed on my living room carpet which doesn't fit in too well with everyone elses!

PinterestQueen Tue 11-Oct-11 14:13:16

I'm on there, I do have some of the things I have made (crochet).

My photos aren't great though - mostly taken on my coffee table at night when I've finished them! I do like being able to have a note of what I have made though.

kellestar Wed 12-Oct-11 12:51:43

I am on there too, also crochet but sewing inspiration too. I use ravelry to catalogue all my yarny makes tho.

Pinterest is fab.

stitchthis Wed 12-Oct-11 22:51:04

I'm there too. Same name. V addictive tho'

Tizwozliz Thu 13-Oct-11 17:39:25

I'm gradually moving my crafty bookmarks to Pinterest. Only have a few of my own bits pinned. I'm finding it really useful just to keep track of the bookmarks, having a picture to go with a tutorial name really helps me find the ones I want again.

BigBoobiedBertha Thu 13-Oct-11 20:51:12

I'm on there too. I have just started a City and Guilds design and craft course and I need to be collecting ideas and images for design boards for the patchwork and quilting I will be doing. I am fairly new to it and didn't use it much but now I have a purpose I am beginning to pin a bit more.

I just have to work out a way of printing off the boards as evidence!

In due course I shall probably add more things I have made on to it. At the moment there is just a bit of WIP knitting.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now