Talk

Advanced search

votes please

(10 Posts)
MrMan Thu 06-Oct-11 20:23:58

So DW has been an angel and gone to her parents for a couple days with the kids, leaving me to get a couple nights of rare, lovely, precious sleep (oh the joy!)

Anyway as a thank-you I am planning to use tomorrow evening to print out some photos and make a scrap-book album with them, given that we have exactly zero pictures organized since we got married. My ideas are to make one based on one of these themes: (a) our wedding; (b) the first year of each of our children; (c) the renovation of our house, which we have spent forever transforming from unloved mouldy dump into lovely home.

Would appreciate jury votes on which one I should go with.

FlipFantasia Thu 06-Oct-11 20:55:58

Lovely idea! First year of your children's lives gets my vote!

Enjoy the uninterrupted sleep smile

MrMan Thu 06-Oct-11 21:50:17

thanks flip! Hope some others come along with opinion, otherwise it might just be you deciding!

SoylentClean Thu 06-Oct-11 22:21:42

First year of children from me too. What a lovely idea, your DW is a lucky lady!

RantyMcRantpants Fri 07-Oct-11 01:05:04

Children's first year gets a vote here too smile

Do the wedding as an anniversary gift, next anniversary.

MrMan Fri 07-Oct-11 07:08:04

OK, the kids it is! Thanks for the posts smile

MelinaM Sat 08-Oct-11 11:12:00

Children here toosmile

MrHeadlessMan Sat 08-Oct-11 21:47:52

I have discovered something important. If you plan to make a photo-album, do not think it'll be over in a few hours. I started this thing on Friday thinking it would take an evening, I'm still on it and have barely half-finished!

RantyMcRantpants Thu 13-Oct-11 14:17:52

Did you manage to get it finished in the end?

coldcomfortHeart Thu 13-Oct-11 22:14:20

Another vote for the children <wipes tear>

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now