Talk

Advanced search

a BIG BIG thank you to pudden and SoylentClean

(4 Posts)
taytotayto Sat 01-Oct-11 15:06:31

last week i crashed a thread started by soylentclean to ask her about a todder pattern she was using. i was strugging to find a pattern that was easy to cut out and understand. pudden contacted me and kindly offered to send me a pattern and when i offered to pay she turned me down. well a HUGE parcel arrived this morning and i was gob smacked to find pudden had sent me not one but tonnes of different patterns. it cost a fortune to post not to mention the cost of the patterns. i cant thnk her enough for her kindness. i also want to thank soylentclean who also contacted me and sent me a copy of her pdf pattern. you girls are so kind and i cant thank you both for your kindness. i will be back in touch in a few weeks when my first creation is made.
xxxx

DillyTante Sat 01-Oct-11 15:52:55

Awww, how lovely. So much for a nest of vipers eh?

Pudden Sun 02-Oct-11 09:20:47

you are very welcome smile I can thoroughly recommend the Kwiksew patterns as they are very easy to understand and printed on sturdy paper <hoiks up even sturdier knickers>

SoylentClean Sun 02-Oct-11 21:37:17

You're welcome!! Happy sewing!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now