Talk

Advanced search

Anybody going to the Knit and Stitch Show at Ally Pally next week?

(7 Posts)
NiecieTheTerminator Fri 30-Sep-11 10:50:13

Am I the only who is a little over-excited about it? Or is that just me? blush

I haven't been for many years so I wonder if has changed. If anybody has been more recently, what are the best bits?

<ticks days off calendar>

SewCrafty Fri 30-Sep-11 11:58:39

I haven't ever been, I'm going on a coach with a sewing group. Today I've been looking at who's exhibiting, to plan my attack!

steamedtreaclesponge Fri 30-Sep-11 12:03:34

Ooh I hadn't even heard of that - will go and look it up now!

LatteLady Fri 30-Sep-11 14:33:40

I am going... One of the highlights of the year... now if I could just win the lottery before I get there smile

PopcornMouse Fri 30-Sep-11 15:52:40

I'm going, but have just bought another spinning wheel so the credit card is staying at home!!

NiecieTheTerminator Fri 30-Sep-11 16:02:13

I should probably leave my credit card at home too.

I have just started a City and Guilds patchwork and quilting course and the amount of money I have had to spent on art materials for the design bit is shocking. Plus if I am doing that I don't have time for knitting so I don't need any more yarn.

.......something tells me it will still be in my bag come Friday.blush

Does anybody go by car and does the car park get full? Can't decide between the car and the train.

LatteLady Mon 03-Oct-11 16:59:17

We go by car, like anything the earlier you get there the better and the bus service is really good... as my sister like to use it... I, of course am like a mountain goat and run up to Ally Pally... what? what?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now