Advanced search

HELP! What are the frames called that have a kind of box on the back?

(6 Posts)
nobodysfool Wed 21-Sep-11 08:47:27

I need to get one today and will try Wilkinsons/Hobbycraft.Are the called 'box frames'?

BikeRunSki Wed 21-Sep-11 08:58:42


nobodysfool Wed 21-Sep-11 09:00:16

Lovely thanks.Didnt want to look a fool asking for the wrong thing.Is there anywhere else on the high st i may find them?

LatteLady Wed 21-Sep-11 17:23:54

They are also known as decoupage frames... check out Wilkinsons as they are the cheapest I have found.

BetsyBoop Wed 21-Sep-11 19:01:05

they also go by the name of shadow boxes.

Have a look in the local cheap shops, I've picked up quite a few in the past with a ghastly print in (which has been promptly ditched grin) which were dirt cheap. Lick of paint & they were perfect & a bargain!

nobodysfool Thu 22-Sep-11 23:03:06

Thanks for your help I tracked one down I'm goo old wilkinson at a bargain price as suggested. Project made and extra brownie points from dh as my 10 th anniversary present was hand made by me. grin

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: