Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Now I have gone and done it...

(5 Posts)
LatteLady Mon 29-Aug-11 20:17:16

OK, I have just promised on my blog to do a craft tutorial to make a Christmas gift every week until Christmas, including a Christmas stocking and have started this week. I am now sat down with my little note book trying to come up with enough ideas to keep me going until the big day. If you can think of anything that you would like me to do a tutorial for, please let me know.

And the really awful thing is I cannot get out of it by saying I was squiffy when I typed it!

TimeForCake Tue 30-Aug-11 14:24:05

Tree decorations? Little things for advent calendars? Decorations for napkin rings or table decorations? I'm a very novice crafter but this sounds like a lovely idea, though it is an undertaking isn't it!
Will watch with interest.

SoupDragon Tue 30-Aug-11 14:29:38

Specifically gifts?

overmydeadbody Wed 31-Aug-11 13:11:09

If it's just gifts that you have to make, that don't have to actually by christmas themed, you could do simple things like little zippered lined pouches and coin purses, they make great gifts.

Also, scrap fabric boubles, made by sticking scraps of fabric to styrofoam balls or balls from ball pools, then coating in gloss varnish.

LatteLady Wed 31-Aug-11 18:07:51

Soup Dragon, it will mostly be gifts but there will also be Christmas decs, table settings, just wanted a fun set of projects which are not too expensive, are fun to do and look as though you really cared when you made them.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now