Talk

Advanced search

Dragon pattern for needlepoint

(5 Posts)
mumwithdice Sun 21-Aug-11 11:01:23

I'm doing a sort of heraldry themed set of needlepoint cushions. I've done the unicorn and I'm in the midst of a lion (the lion's done, the background isn't) and I was wondering if anyone knew where I might find a dragon pattern to go in the middle of a 53x58 cm canvas (10 mesh ecru double-thread). Thanks!

shodatin Tue 23-Aug-11 21:20:34

I recently made a circular cushion for a friend with a dragon design, approx.30cm across. It's not a needlepoint pattern, but would adapt.
I had difficulty finding a design I liked - you're welcome to PM me if you'd like a sketch of the one I used.

mumwithdice Wed 24-Aug-11 13:11:22

Thanks! Will do!

shodatin Thu 25-Aug-11 17:25:41

Sorry, I don't seem to have got a profile page yet, just a photo of the dragon, made up from several smaller photos in order to fit in the Epson.
Will have another attempt at profile page, or would you like me to email it from my file ? (have managed to do this before)

mumwithdice Sat 27-Aug-11 13:44:03

Sorry for late reply. Active 8 mo DD will do that. Thanks very much. I can see it now; 'tis lovely.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now