Talk

Advanced search

The best place to buy dried lavender online?

(8 Posts)
ILikeToMoveItMoveIt Fri 19-Aug-11 14:06:51

Can anyone recommend where to buy dried lavender from?

Thanks in advance

Beeboles Fri 19-Aug-11 22:27:16

jerseylavender.co.uk - maybe a bit expensive, but v nice, got some from there when i was on holiday smile

DownyEmerald Fri 19-Aug-11 22:39:06

I'm about to cut loads in my garden which I would happily give away - must be loads of people like me. It just goes to the tip! Presumably drying it takes up a lot of space?

navyblueknickers Sat 20-Aug-11 12:18:14

I've just bought some from Spiceworks on Ebay. Reasonable price and very fast free delivery.

ILikeToMoveItMoveIt Sat 20-Aug-11 15:13:28

Downy, that is a very generous offer but I need A LOT of it. A group of us are doing a project.

Navy - I saw that seller on eBay, I'll go take a look as they have been recommended

kellestar Sat 20-Aug-11 19:46:04

I also have a big bush that needs trimming smile seriously, I struggle to give it away. I usually dry a handful for scented sachets. It's gone crazy this year. I am always happy for someone who wants to give it a trim. Somerset Lavender based in Faukland also have dried lavendar for sale. I am somerset based if anyone would like to take me up on my offer.

woollyideas Sat 20-Aug-11 22:30:44

I'd be very happy to take anyone's bush trimmings!

fuzzyfeltfox Thu 25-Aug-11 16:18:57

have also used Spiceworks on ebay- quick delivery, think it works out very reasonably as delivery is free smile

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now