Talk

Advanced search

I am selling an enormous selection of patchwork material...

(21 Posts)
nelehluap Sat 13-Aug-11 07:56:29

I am going to put this thread on the for sale section too....but I am having a big clear-out of my enormous selection of patchwork material....I have so much material - a lot of pre-cut 4" squares (about 500 approx pieces), some Cath Kidston, lots of ditzy print, loads of plain, gingham, cup-cake etc....

The 4" squares I will try to sell in shades because there is so much of it so there'll be selections of greens, pinks, browns etc.....

I have large cuts (metre lengths) of lilacs, pinks, blues etc....

If anyone is interested please post and I'll see what I have to offer.

All my material is new and comes from a clean non smoking home.

lemonandhoney Sat 13-Aug-11 08:02:55

I'm definitely interested! Am making a scrappy quilt and need more variety. Shall I PM you?

Georgimama Sat 13-Aug-11 08:07:23

And me! Want to start a quilt for DD. I will PM you too if that's OK.

NewlyConvertedFordLover Sat 13-Aug-11 08:11:36

I'd be very interested. I'd like anything feminine- floral, polka dots, gingham etc. Please can you PM me with details of price etc? Thanks.

nelehluap Sat 13-Aug-11 09:07:17

Hi all! smile

I'm just going to work so can't list everything right now....but once I'm back this afternoon I will sit and list all that I have...hope thats ok! smile

dizzyday07 Sat 13-Aug-11 10:23:40

I'm interested too - but I can't PM you sad

Georgimama Sat 13-Aug-11 10:26:59

everyone can pm now - to the right of the posters name there is a link to "message poster".

nelehluap Sat 13-Aug-11 13:53:52

Just sorting them now smile

lemonandhoney Sat 13-Aug-11 14:04:00

Great - will look forward to it. Am going to be on a train for a couple of hours but will sign in and check later

nelehluap Sat 13-Aug-11 14:14:42

To start with I have sorted through the piles of pre-cut 4" squares I have for sale. There are 100s of them. I bought them from a lady who lives locally to me who had recently closed her material shop and sold the pre-cut squares for patchwork. Because they are 4" square they're ideal for patchwork projects using all shapes, not just squares.

I have tried to sort them all through and because I have such a huge variety I am going to sell them in bundles. Each bundle will consist of approximately 200 squares per bundle and are made up of just about every colour, every design and all are pure cotton. I have made sure that each bundle contains all the different colours because I often think patchwork is as much about putting colours randomly together rather than matching shades, colours, designs etc....

I would like £5 per bundle....and p&p is going to be in the region of £3 per bundle but obviously I will combine p&p should more than one bundle be bought. I will now upload a photo so you can see what a typical bundle looks like.

I have another mountain of material to go through which is made up of all shapes and sizes of material - some gorgeous metre lengths of ditzy floral and some Cath Kidston....I will now go and work on those and come back to you all on it later. TIA!

nelehluap Sat 13-Aug-11 14:26:25

Oh blow! It won't let me upload a photo on here...I'm guessing its because I'm not in the for sale bit....so I'll go over there and do it now. smile

lemonandhoney Sat 13-Aug-11 17:12:31

I have sent you a PM - let me know if it doesn't arrive!

nelehluap Sat 13-Aug-11 17:27:33

lemonandhoney...yes got it and replied smile

dizzyday07 Sat 13-Aug-11 21:37:49

Missed them sad Will be more on the ball next time!

nelehluap Sat 13-Aug-11 22:02:43

dizzyday...don't worry..i'm going to be listing a load of other bits and bobs soon...give me a day or so to get organised! smile

nelehluap Sun 14-Aug-11 10:16:30

lemonandhoney....do you still want the bundles?...if not dizzyday would like some...please let me know because ideally I'd like to get them all off in the post tomorrow - Monday. Thanks. smile

lemonandhoney Sun 14-Aug-11 21:56:02

Sorry, yes I do - am just wading through the Paypal set up process but v nearly done. Is it ok if I just want two, rather than three, do you think?

nelehluap Sun 14-Aug-11 21:58:55

lemonandhoney - yes that's fine to have two!....

dizzy...did you still want one? there's one left....

dizzyday07 Sun 14-Aug-11 22:20:03

Yes please! I shall try and message you now

nelehluap Sun 14-Aug-11 22:24:28

thank you lemonandhoney...payment rec'd....will get the bundle off to you tomorrow. smile

nelehluap Sun 14-Aug-11 23:24:49

All the 4" pre-cut squares have now been sold. Thank you. smile

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now