Talk

Advanced search

Best fabric pens/paint

(3 Posts)
heliotrope Sun 07-Aug-11 08:45:13

Can any of you crafty people advise me on what pens/paint I could use on aprons at a childrens party. I really want pens or something that dries quickly so that they can wear the aprons after making (pizza party!), but am confused by the range of products available. The aprons are coloured too so glitter pens might work well and coloured pens might not show up too well, but I guess the glitter ones are going to take too long to dry. Any ideas anyone! I'm not so good at this kind of thing...

overmydeadbody Sun 07-Aug-11 13:26:30

The dylon fabric pens are good, but any of the glittery ones or the paint ones will need to dry, and I think even the fabric pens need to be 'fixed' before washing, so you might have to give them all an iron before they wear them.

Sounds like a great party idea though!

I am a teacher and at the end of term gave my class a white t-shirt each and some fabric paints - we decorated them together in class.
I bought the paints from Sainsburys - at the time they were about £2 for 24 and didn't need ironing at the end. They included pearlescent and glitter ones.
I know this is an old thread but don't know if you have done party or not!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now