Talk

Advanced search

Mollie Makes Magazine

(8 Posts)
Seabright Tue 02-Aug-11 23:31:16

Anyone else like this mag? I know the writing style is a bit cutesy, but I like to imagine my life is full of crafternoons, that I have a fabulous craft room and eat cakes from vintage china without getting fat.

I love their little felt projects too

Seabright Tue 02-Aug-11 23:32:02

Sadly, my life isn't actually like that, just to be clear!

stitchthis Wed 03-Aug-11 12:37:13

oh I spend my life picking up dirty socks playing with my cotton reels dont you know hmm...I think of it as crafty-aspirational reading and daydream away...love it!

FairyArmadillo Wed 03-Aug-11 13:14:04

There was a thread on Mollie Makes a while back if you search. Unfortunately I can't find the actual magazine where I love. The website made me want it!

clingingtosanity Wed 03-Aug-11 13:18:23

I've got the 1st 2 issues but can't seem to find it anywhere near me anymore sad I may have to subscribe wink

Sadly though, the motto 'More ideas than time' has never been truer for me than after I looked through this magazine.

bran Wed 03-Aug-11 13:18:29

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

HippyHippopotamus Wed 03-Aug-11 13:22:56

i love it and dh has bought me the subscription! its definitely a day-dream read smile

Seabright Thu 04-Aug-11 11:06:02

I had a subscription for my birthday. I had a bit of a Mollie Makes afternoon yesterday and made the first cover kit and one of the little felt dogs

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now