Talk

Advanced search

Tutorials

(3 Posts)
NatNatcherry Thu 21-Jul-11 10:13:01

Hey ladies,

Was wondering if anyone is interested in my making a skirt from a man's shirt. I just put up the tutorial on my blog and I've made a few now they look really cute. I'm guessing if you found a boys shirt, you could do it for a little girl too. sweet-seams.blogspot.com/2011/07/how-to-make-skirt-from-mans-shirt.html

Does anyone else out there have a sewing or crafts blog? I'm always looking for things to keep me busy, not that my 18 month old doesn't do a good job of that on his own!

Nat x

lenio Thu 21-Jul-11 12:31:52

Thats a really great idea, just had a look at it. Well done, you should be proud. I am not as slim as you though, but the idea might work for making up something for my little girl. I enjoy crafting too. And I am married to a man whose hobby is Tunisian Crochet.

Keep up the good work.

x

NatNatcherry Thu 21-Jul-11 17:49:15

Thank you, I just had to google tunisian crochet as I'd never heard of it : ) I'm sure he must make some fab things! Definitely going to try a mini version of this for my niece.

Nat x

I'd love to see a picture if you ever get around to making it.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now