Talk

Advanced search

Can we talk about when you make?

(8 Posts)
moominthecorner Wed 13-Jul-11 18:39:13

I'm sitting on the train with my knitting on the way home from work. When and how do you squeeze in making time?!

Tonksthecat Wed 13-Jul-11 18:46:29

It's the only thing that'll get me out of bed before the crack of dawn on a Saturday morning - the thought of fiddling around with sharp scissors, a pritt stick and felt tip pens.

Whenisitmysleepytime Wed 13-Jul-11 19:49:32

in the evening, in front of the telly. no other time in the day with 2 little dc. it does make me more prone to making mistakes but at least with crochet and knitting you can unravel it but it can be a bit angry if you don't realise straight away.

queenmaeve Wed 13-Jul-11 22:13:31

I'm always making here and there. I'm of for 8 weeks at the minute as is dh, so have lots of time. But usually its when the dc go to bed, or saturday afternoons I get a bit of crafting done.

DragonAlley Thu 14-Jul-11 09:33:02

I ignore my children and the housework a lot.

When DS1 was at school I used to get 20-30 minutes of time hanging about in the car, waiting for him to come out. he's broken up now though.

pollyteapot Thu 14-Jul-11 17:50:47

usually when DS is in bed, or if DH takes him out to the park at weekends etc. I am lucky in that DH and DS often go to the in laws for a weekend every month or so so i get tons done then.

moominthecorner Thu 14-Jul-11 21:48:43

Sounds like we all squeeze craftiness into the nooks and crannies of the day. Suddenly I don't feel quite so hard done by smile.

DillyTante Sun 17-Jul-11 16:58:26

marking for later

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now