Talk

Advanced search

Have you sold with NOTH or GWAG??

(4 Posts)
hambo Thu 23-Jun-11 21:27:52

Hello, just wondered if anyone sells with Gift Wrapped and Gorgeous or Not on The High Street?

Would you say it was worth your while?

I know someone on here told me a bit about it once but I can't find the thread!

Thanks!

plipplops Fri 24-Jun-11 10:17:41

I tried with NOTHS but they didn't want my things sad they only accept about 5% of the people who approach them, but I'm hopefully going to get a proper website at some point and will show them that rather than some fairly abstract photos! I think it's worth a go though, they take a pretty small fee and it can't hurt to get your stuff seen by as many people as possible...

hambo Fri 24-Jun-11 13:46:49

Hmmm I have been doing a scout about and it seems you have to pay about £500 to get in...but it must be worth it. Gift Wrapped and Gorgeous said i could sell with them, but I thought I'd try NOTHS first...(again!)

SoapyBubbles Tue 28-Jun-11 15:26:17

Hello, I'm not a regular poster here (will be soon as I am soon to be a SATM) but I sell with GWAG and as soon as I get decent lifestyle pics, will be live on NOTHS.

GWAG - no sales at all this year. My membership runs out in September and whatever happens won't be renewing.

I have no idea if I will ever sell anything with NOTHS but it made more sense than spending every weekend at craft fairs where I may sell Lots, often not. I can make orders while DS is at nursery and it is a lifetime membership. It's a total gamble and as I'm not yet live, I'm making no money atm sad

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now