Talk

Advanced search

Baby sling workshop, Somerset, Weds 22nd

(5 Posts)
Bumperlicioso Thu 16-Jun-11 14:08:03

I'm going to a baby sling making workshop in the Somerset area next Wednesday. It looks like there are 4 spaces left out of 6. I just thought I'd post and see if anyone else wanted to come along. If your baby is non-crawling you can bring them too (I won't have mine, she is all over the place!). I don't want to be any more specific as it occurred to me that to post the exact place and time I will be is stalker heaven, so if you are interested and want more details then PM me and I will have to hope you are not a stalker!

Kryshees Thu 16-Jun-11 14:09:53

ooh have fun and report back, as it sounds great!

Bumperlicioso Thu 16-Jun-11 19:56:21

Thanks. They have regular workshops. I'll be more detailed when I've been.

Kryshees Fri 17-Jun-11 18:04:50

have fun!

I was going to make some a while back to sell, but trying to get hold of sling rings cheaply is like something else here. And then all the doom and gloom in the press over them made me reconsider.

If you are happy to share any info that'd be really cool. I'm on facebook

kellestar Sat 18-Jun-11 21:00:48

OOoo, I had the details of that too. Unfortunately DD is too active for a sling, have a mobi wrap style one and she is too fidgety. But loved the idea. Was this one at the Makery in Bath? They have such lovely courses.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now