Talk

Advanced search

Can't afford Cabbages and Roses, help me find a plan B?

(4 Posts)
SuePurblybiltByElves Thu 02-Dec-10 22:26:43

I would like this wallpaper linky. The link is fabric but it's that idea. Very faded roses. But I'd like mine in a vertical line on a chalky white background.

There is no way on earth I can afford wallpaper, specially not from C&R so I am hunting for ideas. Would a matt paint and a block print of some kind work or look silly? Has technology moved on since my 90s stencil attempts at grapes and ivy? I have in my mind you can buy good wooden blocks now or am I making that up?

soccerwidow Fri 03-Dec-10 16:02:36

hmm - I have seen lots of "wall art stickers" around.

Have a search, you may find something like that or a company that will supply stickers made to you own design????

I just had a quick search myself - not what you are looking for but www.mywallstickers.co.uk/these are fab! I want some for DS room!

soccerwidow Fri 03-Dec-10 16:03:17

these

SuePurblybiltByElves Fri 03-Dec-10 21:10:33

Thanks soccer. I'm a bit allergic to them for grown-ups (and fear I may be compelled to peel them off).
I was thinking of a wooden block print like the ones Kirsty Allsorts did fabric printing with, it reminded me I thought I'd seen paint ones somewhere. Maybe in my fuddled mind.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: