Talk

Advanced search

Hi everyone, l'm new here.

(4 Posts)
NK6b726094X1231510fa87 Thu 13-Aug-09 22:42:24

Hi all

l find myself on here after a friend recommended it to me, the other forum l regularly use has been closed down today. l hope to find some new support on here & also offer it to others as well.

Matthew was born sleeping 1st September 2008, so really not a good time for this other forum to close on me, after he was diagnosed with a diaphragmatic hernia & heart defect. lt's been a tough year having also suffered a mmc at 12 weeks in April.

l miss my Angels so much

Hugs to you all, Charlotte xxxx

OneStroke Thu 13-Aug-09 23:14:56

Hi Charlotte
I am really sorry about your loss. I lost my baby girl 6 years ago; she was also stillborn.
It is a very tough journey.
It seemed impossible at the time but I now have 3 children. My adored Madeleine is a part of our family and always will be.
There will be happier times ahead. x

Owlingate Fri 14-Aug-09 13:45:07

Hi Charlotte, I've just been wondering why I can't get on SANDS too. So sorry to hear about Matthew's death and your mmc. In the bereavement topic on here there is a special thread for bereaved mums. Hope you find some comfort on here.

linspins Sat 15-Aug-09 18:35:24

Hello Charlotte! (It's Lins from local Sands)

I mostly hang out on
this thread
so come over and join in too if you want a chat. A another lady who uses the Sands forum has just joined too. Or as Owlingate said, there is the bereaved section.
Speak to you soon honey. xx

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now