Talk

Advanced search

Children’s books for pregnancy loss (TFMR)

(3 Posts)
fretnot Thu 07-Feb-19 11:50:27

Hi everyone, I hope this could be a good place to ask this question:

I’m about to have a TFMR at 16 weeks and have been very upset for a while now, which I’m sure my kids will have noticed. I want to get some books aimed at younger children that might help me talk about it with DD(6) and DS(4), who are both looking forward to baby’s arrival. Have any of you found any that you’d recommend?

So far I’ve found Michael Rosen’s “Sad”, which looks good but it’s fairly non-specific. Ideally there’d be something pregnancy-related...

ClaraLane Thu 07-Feb-19 11:52:49

I’m sorry to hear about your upcoming TFMR, sending lots of love your way. This is a fairly new book all about TFMR and babies who didn’t get to come home so I think it would really help you and your children preciouslittlepeople.wixsite.com/preciouslittlepeople It’s had rave reviews on Instagram and looks well-written and illustrated.

fretnot Thu 07-Feb-19 12:56:39

Thank you so so much, that looks perfect. I’ve ordered a copy. Really appreciate your message.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, quick, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Get started »