Talk

Advanced search

Very worried about delayed Panorama results

(1 Post)
josiefox Sat 02-Feb-19 19:13:27

Hi. I’m having a really very worrying weekend and really would love someone to advise me.
I had a panorama test done at The Birth Company London on jan 21st. My bloods apparently went off that day to Natera in California. It’s is now eve of 14 days and have not had results. I called everyday last week, and got muddled messages, until Thursday when told I would find out latest Friday (yesterday). I called yesterday and was told that there’s been a delay and only just processing (11 or 12 days after my bloods were taken!!). Last time I went to the same place and had same test & received low risk results within 8 or 9 days. I literally cannot stop having panic attacks about this, that there’s a problem with my baby hence the delayed response. It says 14 days max to get them but most people get about 10 or no later than 12 days. I know no one can give me an answer about whether my baby has abnormalities or not, but I’ve not slept with worry, whilst also singlehandedly looking after my 13 month old boy. Has anyone had or heard of a similar experience with panorama??

Ps I’m 40.4 years old. So probably in higher risk than most

Join the discussion

Registering is free, quick, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Get started »