Nervously waiting on Harmony result after high risk screening

(3 Posts)
Honeyb23 Wed 13-Jul-16 17:09:01

Hopefully I am posting in the right place, this is my first time posting.

I had my 12 week scan last Monday and everything seemed fine, n.t was 1.6 but a few days later I got a phone call to say am high risk for downs (1-60). Bloods were high hcgb 2.31 low pappa 0.44 plus my age (38). I wasn't keen on the cvs or amnio so opted for the Harmony blood test, had that done on Friday so should get results back this Friday. Is there anyone else going through the same wait? Or been through it recently? Am really worried about hearing the results. I've not been able to concentrate on anything. Wish I could have just hid away until Friday but with having other children that's not a possibility

KittyandTeal Fri 15-Jul-16 18:11:10

I have experience of waiting for a harmony test in a susequent pregnancy after T18.

We were lucky it came back very quickly and low risk. Unfortunately our ds died the day after our second scan but it was unrelated to a chromosomal issue.

Where did you have it? We found the fetal medicine centre wonderful.

13loki Wed 27-Jul-16 08:04:25

It's horrid waiting. I had a Panorama test after a High risk result from the 12 week scan and bloods earlier this year. My results came back quicker than they said, and all was fine. I am now 32 weeks pregnant and am so glad I chose to have a Non-Invasive test rather than the amnio I offered.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now