Talk

Advanced search

Harmony at 10w @ FMC- Anyone gone and realised their dates were out?

(6 Posts)
TeamSteady Thu 12-Nov-15 19:20:49

Hi All,

I'm due to go to the FMC on Tuesday for the 10w Harmony package (viability scan and blood tests at 10w followed by nuchal scan and blood results at 12w). According to LMP I will be 10+2. I'm fairly sure that is accurate... but what if it's not?

Has anyone been in the situation and realised their dates were out? What happened?

Thanks

PisforPeter Fri 13-Nov-15 08:44:55

They will scan you first & won't proceed if not over 10w

daluze Thu 19-Nov-15 20:29:03

If you are too early, they reschedule. If too late (I think cut off is 11+5, but not sure) they will offer a diffent package (Harmony + mini anomaly scan), a bit more expensive.

outputgap Thu 19-Nov-15 20:31:34

I was too late and the lovely sonographer slightly amended my dates so I got the cheaper package!

TeamSteady Thu 19-Nov-15 21:19:13

Thanks.

That was nice of them outputgap!

As it happens i went tuesday and dates were fien- they took three measurements which came out as 10+2, 10+3 and 10+4. They said they'd keep my edd the same but change it if things were still the same in 2 weeks.

Mermibridge Mon 23-Nov-15 12:46:50

Hi,
I had the harmony test on the 13th november. I thought i was 10+5 so just inside the limit for the £400 package. they put me at 11+1 but didn't charge me any extra and they were great, sensitive and professional and friendly (fetalmedicine centre on harley street) couldn't fault them at all.

waiting for the results now which is so so hard sad

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now